Monday, November 6, 2017

Photo: Our 2017 Halloween Costumes

 Like always, we celeberated Halloween as a family. My brother Zach was Jason Lee Scott who was the first Red Ranger from Power Rangers. My sister-in-law was Belle from Beauty in the Beast in her normal dress. My neice Little K was Shimmer from a Nickelodeon Jr. show called Shimmer and Shine. I don't know much about it, but the character is like a genie.
 My brother Brandon was Altair Ibn-La Ahad from the video game series Assassin's Creed. His wife Terry and my niece Little Iz had a My Little Pony theme in their costumes. My baby neice Little was a bunny rabbit. 
My wife was a student at Hogwarts under Slytherin House.  Her scarf is covering up the emblem, but the scarf, polo, and necktie are all Slytherin themed. I was a Sith Lord from the Star Wars universe. I was a Jedi last year and since my light-saber changed colors, I figured I could go Sith this year. I'm not technically trying to portray any Sith Lord from the movies, but a original one inspired by The Knight of the Old Republic video game series. We'll call me Darth Neko.  
Overall I would say this probably our best costumes yet. Just wished we had taken these pictures when it got a little darker, the lightsaber is rather weak in the sunlight. 

18 comments:

  1. I like what you all did, it was always fun for us to dress up for Halloween, you all did a great job with the costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The saber still looks pretty bright. It's so great that you do this as the close family you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all yours costumes Adam!! Looks wonderful and the kids are so cute !! fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great costumes, I dressed as a banana once.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative costumes and looks like great thought went into it all. Nice family and photos. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun. My little granddaughter is fascinated by Shimmer & Shine, too. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! The costumes turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fun as a family. Keep on doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful! I love all the costumes. It's such a fun thing to do as a family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool costumes:) Halloween is the best, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's so good.
    Love the costumes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how the adults get all dressed up too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think it's great that the entire family gets into the theme of Halloween and really dresses up. What a fun and safe way to spend time together. Those costumes are pretty creative, too. Love the pictures! Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete